Infectious Diseases Specialty Practice & Infusion Center
We provide comprehensive ambulatory infusion services in the comfort and privacy of our physicians’ office. With our team of dedicated on-site professional staff, in-office therapy often reduces or completely avoids hospitalization in many patient cases.
The comprehensive services at ID Care of NC, PA are administered by:
▪ A highly skilled clinical team, specifically trained to manage all aspects of IV therapy that are available 24/7 for all patient related concerns.
▪ An OIC Nurse available to provide teaching/training to patients regarding home IV infusion services.
▪ Contact the OIC RN, Dorothea Bain on the main line, (910) 729– 6552 as soon as the need for outpatient IV therapy has been identified.
▪ Provide our staff with patient demographics, insurance information, medical and physical history, labs/tests and any pertinent clinical information.
▪ Once approved, our staff will contact the patient to schedule an evaluation with one of our physicians and arrange infusion services.
▪ Our OIC staff will coordinate all infusion services and maintain communication with referring physician regarding patient therapy.